Allied Pharma Ltd is a small and growing company based in Somerset, England.
We are a UK company representing some of the world's leading manufacturers of processing and packaging machinery in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food and other
Main Purposes of the Job:
To provide service engineering, maintenance, customer and training support for customers who operate machines and equipment provided by the company in its sales
territory of UK and Ireland.
To develop a good customer support relationship with existing customers, thereby improving market reputation and maximising future business opportunities.
To increase spares support business through active engagement with the existing customer base.
- Plan, manage and carry out service engineering, maintenance support, breakdown support and spares support business for existing customers.
- Establish and maintain a routine programme of customer support / service engineer visits to current customers to service and maintain installed equipment.
- Establish customer support point of contact with all customers and develop good working customer support relationships, becoming the default point of contact for
service support, customer's equipment operating problems, machinery breakdowns and customer support requests.
- Develop and maintain innovative customer support records for current customers to provide them with a coherent service record for existing machines.
- Establish and agree with the scope of spares packages for routine servicing and scale of spares and tools required to enable a level of in-the-field independence of
operation and problem solving.
- Develop and maintain strong technical working relationships with the equipment manufacturers.
- Provide service engineering reports on completion of each visit.
Experience / Skill Set Required:
- A service engineering electro-mechanical background is a pre-requisite for this role. Ideally, experience in the packaging industry is a pre-requisite.
- A highly self-motivated person is required as this role will need someone who can operate independently, develop customer support / service engineering opportunities, arrange
visits and organise for themselves a programme of service engineer support visits with the minimum of supervision and support - you need to be a real self-starter.
- A problem solver - to have the ability to analyse the situation. Identify the problems and provide service engineering / customer support solutions.
- The ability to build a good working relationship based on the customers confidence in your professional capability with our customers and become to default point of
contact for the customer's service engineering issues.
- A good communicator with the ability to record and report issues identified during visits and provide constructive feedback to the equipment manufacturers.
- Instruction and training skills to provide the customers with equipment and production process training to improve equipment output.
The successful candidate will need to be a skilled, confident communicator, highly motivated and ready for a challenge.
Salary £30,000 to £35,000
Package includes a Company vehicle, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company credit card, Company fuel card and pension.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: